Les Galeries Royales St. Hubert - if you are a chocoholic this is the place for you to be. You´ll find at least 10 different chocolatiers from Neuhaus over Mary until La Belgique Gourmande. If you walk a little further you´ll reach la Grand Place where you´ll find the town hall, the Breadhouse and of course Godiva. It´s especially pretty when it´s dark and everything is illuminated.
Other must-see sights are:
- the Bourse de Bruxelles - a really impressive building
- Manneken Pis - Brussels unofficial landmark
- Mont de Arts - where you have a breathtaking view over the old town (there is a store near Mont de Arts called Plaizier where you can buy antique, fun and ordinary postcards and more)
- Palais du Roi - which is right behind Mont de Arts (don´t have a picture of it because my camera broke - still trying to fix it)
- the Berlaymont building (of course) - the headquarters of the European Commission.
Aaaaaand you shouldn´t miss Belgian Waffles and Moules Frites (even though eating mussels with french fries might sound weeeird - it actually is really good).